Java port of Bullet Physics Library
JBullet is a Java port of well known Bullet Physics Library.
It features most of original Bullet library base features and is released under open source ZLIB license.
• 100% pure Java port, native libraries are used only for OpenGL access in demos
• ported most of Bullet 2.72 base features
• supported shapes: static plane, box, sphere, capsule, cylinder, cone, convex hull, compound shape, static and moving triangle mesh,
uniform scaling shape
• supported joints: generic 6-DOF, cone twist, hinge, point2point, slider
• vehicle support
• distributed under ZLIB license
(same as original Bullet)
• uses JStackAlloc for stack allocation of value objects in Java
You can find more information on JBullet homepage.